Adhere to humanized design and strive to improve the quality of users' paint products!
China's anti-corrosion coatings are mainly used in chemical and petroleum industry, power and energy industry, machinery and textile industry, railway, highway bridge, automobile, ship and container industry. With the rapid development of China's transportation, energy, construction and other industries, China's anti-corrosion coating industry has been further developed, with more and more quality and expanding application scope.
Acrylic polyurethane finish is a two-component anti-corrosion finish composed of acrylic resin as base material, coloring pigment and polyurethane curing agent. Acrylic polyurethane anti-corrosion paint is mainly used in hydraulic engineering, crude oil storage tank, general chemical corrosion, ships, etc. it should be used as various concrete structures with good outdoor weather resistance and sunlight resistance.
Its high fullness and high hardness are very good. Due to its unique chemical structure, it has a variety of superior properties:
1. Acrylic polyurethane paint has excellent weather resistance, decoration and light and color retention;
2. Acrylic polyurethane paint is resistant to petroleum products and benzene solvents;
3. Acrylic polyurethane paint is resistant to water, boiling water and sea water;
4. Acrylic polyurethane paint is resistant to acid, alkali and salt media;
Primer matched with acrylic polyurethane anticorrosive paint and precautions:
1. Acrylic polyurethane topcoat matched with epoxy zinc rich primer: this matching is the first choice for the corrosion protection of heavy-duty corrosion-resistant substrate of steel structure, and the anti-corrosion effect is different from different zinc content.
2. In addition to matching with epoxy zinc rich primer, it can also be matched with epoxy thick paste primer, polyurethane primer, etc.
If the acrylic polyurethane finish is matched with a single group of primer or alkyd primer, it will be prone to peeling and cracking. If it is matched with a matching primer, it will certainly increase the anti-corrosion ability and the appearance of steel structure will also increase the aesthetic feeling! However, if the primer is not matched properly, it may backfire, not only fail to protect, but also have no good anti-corrosion effect. Therefore, for a long time, matching acrylic polyurethane topcoat with a primer that complements each other and can improve its quality has become the primary factor for many enterprises to consider anti-corrosion.